Wednesday, July 4, 2012

First knit project

Depending on where we hold our stitch night and how tired I am when I get there makes me decide what I will be working on. All of my stitching buddies knit, really well. Me, not so much. So I decided I needed to learn and took a class. So here is my first project, a hat for my husband. He is a knitter but he is left handed so he could not teach me. He is helpful when I run into problems.


I have crocheted for many years and am working on a couple of small things but got some great yarn so added a scarf to the baby blanket I had started while I was on vacation.

So much to do, so little time. Have some stitchy time on your 4 th of July! Marjo

2 comments:

  1. Marjo, your hat looks wonderful! Love the yarn and your stitches look really even. By selecting a hat as your first project, you're learning a lot of skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat looks great, love the colour

    ReplyDelete