Thursday, November 19, 2009

We lost our girl cat one today


Sorry to share that today we lost our girl cat one. We have two identical cats my husband and son got for me from a rescue place when we lived in Georgia. They had both been mistreated and were tiny. They were the same size and color except for their eyes so we took to calling them girl cat one and girl cat two because unless you were really close you could not tell which was which. They have never grown much and now we have lost one. She was hiding all day yesterday and she was dead when I got up this morning. I am so sad and her litter mate doesn't know what to do. Even the dog is moping. We will miss our dear girl cat one.

8 comments:

  1. I'm so very sorry about your girl cat one. She was very fortunate to have been rescued into such a loving home. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear. It makes such a hole in a family when a cherished pet dies. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marjo, I'm so sorry to hear of your cat's passing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Marjo I'm sorry to hear about cat 1. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry. Pets leave such a hole in your heart when they pass. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry! That is so sad. I'm glad you at least helped her have some "good days" in her little life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH I am so sorry to hear about your sweet kitty. How sad for all of you. Even the poor dog misses her. I love my sweet Tinkerbell and would be lost with out her. We all get so attached but for good reasons.
    Take care
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete