Sunday, July 15, 2018

Moving along with my WIPS Very picture heavy

I have so much stitching to share! I have made some time to get some stitching. I went on vacation and got a good bit done. First up is BBD monthly stocking March.


Next I had a piece that was actually the first project I stitched when I first moved to Alaska. I sent this out to be finished and I love it!
 
With My Needle My Favorite Basket by Ellen Chester



After months and months of looking for all of my patterns to finish LHN Sheep Virtues that I started back in 2013 (I think) I decided to just keep stitching in the hope the last two would turn up. FINALLY thy turned up in the black hole of my stitching room. I am so happy to be able to make some progress on this one. This was done by the folks at Shepherd’s Bush and they changed up the fabric and fibers. I am loving it. I am getting close to a finish and that is wonderful!!!!







This one is number 11 of 12 so getting close. 

I apologize but blogger would not let me edit this from my iPad so I had to wait for my ancient laptop to open to be able to correct this last bit. I had more to share but since it is so hard to upload the photos I will end here and start the next one with more updates to come. If I could do this on my iPad I could get so much more done. But at any rate I hope you have some stitchy time in your day. Marjo

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous finishes and progress on your WIPs, Marjo! I am glad the missing sheep have been found. The basket piece you had finished looks fabulous. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see a post from you Marjo! love the basket set from Ellen Chester. I remember that piece from a long time ago when she first started designing it seems. You're making great progress on the sheep virtues. Come back again soon ! Hope your summer is great - Mel

    ReplyDelete