Saturday, February 17, 2018

Down for the count

I got back from Chicago where I never made it to Inspired stitches, and promptly got sick! I have been too sick to be able to do anything for the last two weeks. Wednesday I finally was able to get some stitching in and even a start on my long neglected second sock. I took the yarn and pattern with me, never got to work on it put the pattern away for safe keeping and promptly forgot where I put it. I did manage to at least make a start on when my friend kindly supplied me with the pattern again and as the way is with things I came home and found the original. Sigh.

It’s not much but it is a start. 

On the cross stitch front I have made a lot of progress on my travel piece Six Fat Men by Lizzie Kate.  I have 4 completed and 2 left to go. Here are my progress pictures of how my work has gone. 


















I have made lots of progress since this picture but will share this next time. I will not stitch snowmen again quickly! I must admit I am getting a little tired of white! Hope you find some stitchy time in your day. Marjo

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to read you've been sick. That is never fun and when it interrupts a trip, even less so. 6 Fat Men is looking good. I really don't like stitching with white, it seems to show every single flaw. I hope you're back to 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! Your LK piece is looking good. I like your yarn choice for the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Great progress on your LK piece. Love the colour on your sock yarn

    ReplyDelete