Saturday, April 7, 2018

First finish 2018 photo heavy

A dear friend reminded me that I had not updated my blog in a while so I am pleased to finally have a few minutes to get that done. This where I left off as of the last posting in February. This is 6 Fat Men by Lizzie Kate.


This is where I am now! Finally a finish of one of my long term WIP’s. This is so exciting to me because I have a huge WIP as well as a huge stash and I love it all. (Sorry the ironing isn’t better but iron was not working correctly and I didn’t want to ruin my piece)!

         

Here are some closer shots from along the journey just to show you the colors better. It was done on called for fabric and with threads as designed.








Hope you have some stitchy time in your week. Marjo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful and big finish! What's up next?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Lizzie Kate finish! It looks super. What's next in your Q-snap?

    ReplyDelete