Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Next up from the WIP basket

For the longest time I have wanted to pull out these small stockings from Blackbird Designs from quite a long time ago. I finished a couple of months of them and then moved onto something else. I had won this cute little bag from Stitches N things in Michigan and this project fits perfectly in it. 


I started back on the February set entitled  Love is in the Air. This is a fun stitch and I am enjoying it. It is my new Thursday night stitch project/travel stitch. 





Love is in the Air BBD

I also decided that I needed to do a piece on counted canvas. This is work from Nancy's Needle. It is a long languishing WIP. 
Two Cabins by From Nancy's Needle

The big piece is still Mary Wigham on my floor frame. It is a lovely piece. I love the Quaker designs.

Mary Wigham by Needleprint
I decided to move this to the scroll frame because I was afraid I would never get the hoop marks out. I am trying to stitch from my WIP pile or at least from stash. I did cave and buy a project bag by Sew Much 2 Luv. This is sized a little bit bigger than the regular sized bag. It is a little deeper and will it hold a larger q-snaps as well as all the threads. I love her bags. 
Beauty and the Beast bag from Sew Much 2 love from Etsy

Well that is my update for now. I hope to have more frequent small finishes now that the stockings are back in my workbasket. 
Hope you have plenty of stitchy time this week.






2 comments:

  1. Love the colors in Mary Wigham! You are off to a good start on the Violet stocking. What a pretty project bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing what you're working on and what is in your workbasket! I have one of the Christmas BBD stockings on the go though it hasn't received much attention lately.

    ReplyDelete