Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ta and Da another finish

I am so excited to get this one done. It is a lovely piece that has taken me far too long to complete.  This is a class piece from EGA of monthly stitches. Should have been eminently doable but I didn't keep up. But now I am done and I am going to iron it and hang it as a bell pull soon. Even though it is a yard long I have the perfect place for it.
little tiny eyelet alphabets

The darning section was a lot of fun


EGA Mystery Sampler complete. 



Finally it is completed. I need to clean out the tin and get it packed again for the next project for my Thursday night stitching group time. I have a Crewel Confidence class and Drawn Thread Random Thoughts that only needs the hemstitching completed on it waiting in the wings to be done. 



As always I hope you have some stitchy time in your day. Marjo

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful all those different stitches. It would be fun to work on it. Succes wit your new project.
    Regards from Riet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finish! It's a great sampler of stitches. It sounds like you will have another couple of finishes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the different stitches. Beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous finish, congratulations

    ReplyDelete