Friday, July 10, 2009

Stitching time


Since starting back to work full time last year my stitching time has really suffered. I still carry it with me wherever I go and this week it finally worked in my favor. I got called for jury duty so during the breaks and delays I have been stitching on Carriage House Samplings Alphabet Sampler. Unknown linen from stash with GAST. I will not fill the bottom section of each block with bittersweet as that color is not a favorite of mine. I have not decided what I will use for the flowers on the vine yet either. I am working on the boxes and the vine and will do the fill in of the boxes at home as it is easier to work at the courthouse with few color changes as I am not allowed to bring in scissors. The picture is where I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment