Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday night stitching





Once a week, usually Thursdays, I meet with my stitching buddies to stitch the evening away. We are an eclectic group of people who all share a love of stitching. I love these ladies and we have lived through a lot with each other. I worked on the CHS alphabets outlining more black boxes this week. I want to get back to some of my other WIP's as I have many calling my name. One I would really like to get back to is ATS. I got bogged down in the cloud and just never picked it back up. I need to work it into the rotation. There are also 2 others I would like to get stitching..one is Hedgehog sampler by Sheepish Designs and the other I cannot remember the name of but here is a picture of it.

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely. The last one is called Now Abide...and I know that because it has been a ufo/wip of mine for over 12 years!

    ReplyDelete