Monday, September 21, 2009

Stitchy day

Stitching type of day. My Monday off is usually a stitching day for me. I try to do all the errands and such on Saturday so this is my free day. This was my weekend to work Saturday but I decided I would still try to spend as much time stitching as I could today. There is just so much I want to stitch and I stitch so slowly that progress is slow.
I am over halfway with the outlining of my CHS alphabets boxes. I have one long side of the vine part done but not much else vine wise. I want to work some more of that and to work some on the BBD Where My Heart Blooms. I have finally gotten the bottom half done and now just have the top area of the design to finish.
I have a new Carolyn Hart book playing so I can stitch and a new Nevada Barr book waiting in the wings should I finish the first. A pot of tea, a good book and my stitching. That all spells good day to me.
Have a great day and stitch some if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment